Saturday, August 18, 2012

Raquel Pomplun


Raquel Pomplun is the Playboy Playmate for April 2012. Having witnesses many a man turn to mush after sampling her killer chile rellenos, Raquel Pomplun says with a knowing laugh. “I strong believe that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!” NO mere chef, the effervescent Raquel is a passionate gourmand of life itself. “My twitter bio reads, Fun crazy girl who loves to dance and laugh out loud.” she says. “That’s defintely me! I enjoy life to its fullest and want to know a little bit about everything.”
A dream of Raquel’s was to be a playmate, and so last summer she sent a picture of herself to Playboy. Two weeks later we called her in for a test shoot. “Here I am … I’m not only Miss April, but I’m also on the cover with Bruno Mars,” Pomplun said in a statement. “When I found out, I ran around my house screaming for 30 minutes.”
Raquel Pomplun Bio
Name: Raquel Pomplun
Bust: 34B
Waist: 25
Hips: 36
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 123 lbs
Birthplace: San Diego, CA
Ambitions: To get my degree in biochemistry and to always live life to the fullest.
Turnons: I think it’s sexy when a man can dance – show me your movies.
Turn-offs: I don’t like show offs, their is a difference between having good self esteem and being obnoxious. SO be cool, boys!
Perfect Bedroom Music: Santana’s “Samba Pa Ti” is a song that turns me on. It’s seductive, relaxing and… sexy!
My Passion: Dancing, I’m a ballerina and a freak for classical ballet. I can’t imagine life without it!
My Dream Car: A white BMW 325i with tinted windows. I love that it’s fast, classy and elegant – just like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment